Historic Palmyra Home

ABOUT US

EVENTS

GHOSTS

MEMBERSHIP

DIRECTIONS

SHOP

LINKS

Historic Palmyra™
132 Market Street
Palmyra, NY 14522
315.597.6981
email


PALMYRA HISTORICAL ALLING COVERLET PHELPS GENERAL STORE 



Historic Palmyra™ has been saving history in Palmyra, NY since 1843. The five museums of Historic Palmyra™ began during the Urban Renewal that covered our Nation from 1964 through 1976. Our incorporation with the NYS Department of State is dated 1967; and in 2005 we received an absolute charter from the New York State Board of Regents. As a non-profit, 501 c 3 educational institution, Historic Palmyra™ teaches local, county, state, and national history through its five museums. A complete research facility is located in the Palmyra Historical Museum and encompasses such subjects as  Civil War, military, Erie Canal, photography, tools, dolls, medical and many local religions. The artifacts and archives reach from 1781 through 2000. Check out the Sir Winston Churchill connection, the first weather man, Abolition, Underground Railroad, industry and business along the Erie Canal and in the old frontier. Don't forget to check out our Ghost Hunts. All groups and school groups are welcome.   

 


ALLING COVERLET :: PHELPS GENERAL STORE :: PRINT SHOP :: PALMYRA HISTORICAL :: CANAL DEPOT
HOME :: ABOUT HISTORIC PALMYRA :: EVENTS :: GHOSTS :: MEMBERSHIP :: DIRECTIONS :: SHOP :: LINKS   

©2017 Historic Palmyra, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please read our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.